Sunday 1 February 2015

DIY Flower Embellished Sunglasses


I'd been lusting after statement sunglasses of late, partly due to inspiration from the catwalk. I trawled through sites like Asos and Etsy and found some fabulous shades out there. However, it also inspired me to investigate a little DIY project. I found an eBay shop that sold resin flower cabochons which were perfect for what I was planning. The H&M sale yielded a couple of great pair of  shades. All I needed was some superglue and a toothpick and I was all set to create a lovely pair of floral shades .




To make a pair yourself, you will need the following:
A pair of sunglasses ( an old pair or a sale find should work well)
A small tube of superglue
A toothpick for positioning the flowers
An assorted set of resin flower cabochons



To embellish your shades, plan how you would like to style it and lay it out accordingly for gluing. Apply a small amount of glue to the base of the flowers and stick them on the sunglasses. It will take a minute for the glue to set properly. Once you've glued all the flowers and let it set for about ten minutes, you are good to go.  So easy!

Let me know how you get on with your DIY project. Ann x



DIY Flower Embellished Sunglasses
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment