Wednesday 4 February 2015

LFW AW13 Fashion Scout: Krystof Strozyna & Ekaterina Kuhkareva

I know it's three weeks since London Fashion Week and I have been slack in writing about all the shows I've attended.  An unexpected surprise of the LFW saga was the invite to some Fashion Scout shows. I knew very little about the designers whose shows I was invited to but that just made the experience more interesting. I'm going to play lazy and rather than writing reams about the show, I will share my favourite looks from Krystof Strozyna  and Ekaterina Kuhkareva. All photos via Vogue online as mine were just not good enough.


One way to my heart is definitely through my tummy. The Krystof Strozyna show got off to a good start with servings of delicious frozen yogurt and champagne. The collection itself contained a mixture of streamlined greys and teals and minimalist shapes. Whilst interesting, it was not colourful or quirky to make me want to run to shops and buy it all. 


The Ekaterina Kuhkareva show on the other hand was a different affair. Whilst the I didn't quite 'get' the show notes about idle housewives dreaming of more exciting times, I did like the collection. It was full of colouful knits and sheath maxi dresses. I also loved the rollers inspired glittery headgear and the fab doorknocker earrings. Shame there was no frozen yogurt or champagne!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Ann x



LFW AW13 Fashion Scout: Krystof Strozyna & Ekaterina Kuhkareva
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment