Saturday 17 January 2015

Autumn Fashion Rebellion

I think we are in for a long winter :( It is only October and there is snow up north and getting noticeably chilly near us. I refused to succumb to the dark autumn  trends of oxblood and brown and chose to fight autumn blues with lots of bright colour. Here are some of my favourite finds in recent weeks. See below for full details and where to shop.

1. Black Cashmere Jumper: This is a fabulous Lands End find. I never shopped at Land's End as I assumed it catered to an older generation. However, I found some great buys whilst on a trip with the MIL to their outlet in Oakham. This jumper is 100% cashmere and was down from £85 to £19!!

2. Bunny Flats: Alexa and other celebrities have made the Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats very popular. I love them but could not imagine spending over £400 on a cat-faced shoe. I squealed with delight when ASOS launched their Little Miss Ballet Flats for a tiny fraction of that price. Use the discount code MEGA10 or HELP10 and get an additional 10% off all items at ASOS.

3. Yellow Leggings: I love Uniqlo for their comfortable and quality clothing and also for their great designer collaborations. I could live in these happy coloured leggings which were a steal at £14. Sign up and you will get a £5 off voucher.

4. Joules Moredale Jacket: I've been eyeing these Joules beauties for a while and finally succumbed. I justified it as a long term investment. Use voucher code GHK15PP to get 15% off plus free delivery.

5. Orla Kiely Bag: This lovely printed bag was one of many many charity shop treasures. It cost about £7 and is from the Orla Kiely for Autograph collection. I've seen similar ones on eBay for a bit more.

6. Jazzy Iphone cover: This was a great find from the brand Les Tai Tai. It cost me less than £20 with vouchers and looks good even after a whole year.

If you need pointers on where to shop for Autumn gear or if you would like me to find you a discount code, please shout. Keep warm. Ann x
Autumn Fashion Rebellion
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment