Saturday 27 September 2014

Car Boot Fashion Bravery

De-cluttering always makes me feel virtuous. The best type of de-cluttering is one that generates a bit of cash and helps me justify those impulse fashion splurges. So the husband and I had yet another 5 AM Sunday morning start to get to a local cat boot. It was freezing cold and windy which meant it wasn't as busy as we would have liked it and gave me some posing time. Car boots are not glamorous events but I think a bit of fashion and colour never hurt. So here are a couple of 'poser' photos and another opportunity to show-off my favourite new Uniqlo Cloche Hat! At a very reasonable £14.90, this classic  hat will see a lot of wear from Autumn through to Spring for a few seasons to come.


Hope you are having a warm and lovely Sunday! Ann x


P.S.: If you are on the look out for vintage clothes or jewellery, car boots are well worth braving. I saw a few fabulous brooches which took a lot of will power to resist!


Hat: Uniqlo, Trench: Zara, Scarf: Thrift store, Boots: Next
Car Boot Fashion Bravery
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment