Monday 29 September 2014

London to Paris with Tour De France

London Cityscape from the Trafalgar Hotel

Given how much I love Londontown, I thought it was only fitting I gave my readers a quick shout out about the 2014 Tour De France coming to London. This is the biggest annual sporting event in the world with its history dating back to 1903! I went to see the Tour a few years ago and I remember being captivated by the buzz of the place. The weather was glorious and after we cheered the cyclists on, we wandered on to Green Park to continue watching the race on giant telly. This year, the Grand Depart starts from Leeds moving to Harrogate, con tuning then from York to Sheffield  and finally from Cambridge to London.




Champs Elysses Paris

To commemorate the race, the folks at Yorkshire Building Society have organised a rather exciting photo competition. All you need to do is to take a Tour De France related picture and upload it to Twitter or Instagram with #tdfybs to be entered into a prize draw. The winner will receive a pair of hospitality tickets, including two nights bed and breakfast, for the Tour De France finish at Champs Elysses in Paris!! I'm sending one of my cycling piccies off, I think you should too! Ann x


To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on BloglovinTwitter or Facebook.
London to Paris with Tour De France
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment