Monday 27 October 2014

I love thee Anthropologie!





I missed going round the much raved Anthropologie store in Paris and so delighted to pass by the London one. I was down in the big smoke to see family from Toronto and it was a good opportunity to 'showcase' the City's offerings. I am so smitten by the place. It is what I aspire my home to look like- eclectic, quirky and colourful. I love the mix of uber cool fashion and funky home accessories. The website isn't half as good as the store but sadly I forgot to take pictures. So here are some of my favourites from the UK online store. And by the way, I love the necklaces but don't love all the prices so keep an eye out for a DIY Anthro inspired necklace on Made by Ann!
I love thee Anthropologie!
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment