Saturday 15 November 2014

Fresh Figs and Pear Tart


I know I've been cheeky posting lots of photos of food recently with no recipes attached. Sadly the day job and stuff has kept me so busy that I've had no time for blogging. I've promised myself I'll finish the incomplete posts after April. Anyway, I'll leave you with one nice and simple recipe that is yum yum yum! My husband finished off most of what I made of this already and its not been very long at all! Here you go.

Ingredients:
6 Fresh Figs
1 Pear, peeled
250g puff pastry
Flour and sugar for dusting


Method:
Pre-heat the oven to 200 C. Roll out the pastry till its about 2.5 mm thick. Cut out circular sections (approx 5-6cm dia is what I used) using a pastry cutter or dish. Slice the figs and pear and place them in each of these pastry sections. Sprinkle sugar. Stick it in the oven for about 20 min at 180 C. When the pastry has browned and risen well and the figgy juices start to flow, your tart is ready to eat. Its lovely eaten on its own or with some vanilla ice-cream. Enjoy! Ann x
Fresh Figs and Pear Tart
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment