Monday 24 November 2014

Quirky Shops: Butterfly, Pimlico


If you fancy a little treasure hunt and a good rummage, Butterfly is the place to head to. The tiny little boutique,  just across the road from Tate Britain, stocks a truly fabulous mix sale clothes from brands including Hoss Intropia, Crea Concept and Nougat London. The shop window caught my eye as I was walking back from work on evening and I decided to have a little look around. Despite being a tiny place, I enjoyed looking around so much that I only left a couple of hours later!

I think the other other reason I stayed as long as I did was because of the lovely lady who owns the shop. Butterfly is a friendly place and the lady who runs the place helps you along your treasure hunt with lots of little helpful tips. With summer around the corner, well sort of, I wanted a little lace number. I ended up buying a beautiful Havren dress for £35 instead of the £150-£200 that you pay for it  in Johnny Loo. The shops has also recently stocked up on a whole load of dressy Gatsby-esque numbers from Hoss and Nougat which are absolutely divine!


Butterfly as stock a mix of vintage and new jewellery, bags and shoes. They a section upstairs which is filled with loots of dressy numbers. The charm of this place is that it doesn't cater to one specific age group. You can find a prom dress next to a mother of the bride outfit or a classy cocktails number. And everything you find here is cheaper than most other places,. I know it as I'm a complete sales geek.


If you are ever in the Westminster-Pimlico, I'd very much recommend you pop over to Butterfly. Its a few minutes walk from Pimlico station and is usually open from 1PM onwards in the afternoons. Their current stock of Crea concept summer tops are fabulous and I very much doubt you will not find it cheaper anywhere else.


What re you favourite little boutiques in and outside London? I'd love to find new places to explore. Ann x

To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Facebook .

Quirky Shops: Butterfly, Pimlico
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment