Sunday 23 November 2014

Little Black Dress (LBD) Recycled: Part 1

In keeping with the ethical fashion theme from my previous post, this post is about a well recycled Little Black Dress (LBD). I bought this dress a few years ago from the Cleethorpes Sunday market for something like a fiver. Its a Minuet Petite dress so what I paid was a tiny fraction of the actual price. Its a classic and I've dressed it up and down and it still works well. My shoes are JW Anderson Aldo Rise (at 70% off!) from the ASOS sale. My cuff is handmade and bought from the lady Michelle Lowe-Holder herself at London Fashion Weekend.  Have you got a dress that you constantly recycle? Ann x

Photography by Edward Chandler






Little Black Dress (LBD) Recycled: Part 1
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment