Tuesday 16 December 2014

February Etsy Favourites


Hello my lovely readers! I hope your February is going well. Life in our world is rather manic with a few more days left before we move the last of our belongings to Edinburgh. It has taken us a while as we have been phasing our move but we agreed that it is better to plan and be methodical rather than rushed and chaotic. As a result, I have very little blogging time (or any other time) these days. In between house viewings, eBay marathon and postal runs, I've taken some time out to help you choose a few treats for February. Whether you want to welcome the year of the horse with a cute Chinese inspired purchase, or if you simply want to buy a unique quirky treat for someone you love, I'm hoping I've got it all covered for you.




Valentine's Party Accessories: Whether you are making homemade popcorn ( or cheating) or if you want a quirky bag topper for a Valentine's pressie, this Etsy shop has some fun fun accessories that you will make you ( and the receiver) smile.

Bespoke Affordable Jewellery: If you want to impress your lady love, bespoke jewellery is the way to go. And you don't have to break the bank with the beautiful and affordable choices available at this Etsy store

Fun Valentines Day Cards:  The shops are full of V day cards but for something truly unique, there is no better solution than to make it yourself. If you aren't into card marking, these Etsy folks will leave you spoilt for choice!

Chinese New Year:  I may be a bit late for this but then again, Chinese New Year celebrations do tend to go on for a bit. If you fancy a late celebratory treat, I really like this affordable art piece!
  
Vintage Inspired Sweets: I love my Laduree and Pierre Herme but this sweet shop has some truly unique sweet treats that will impress any vintage lover.

Lace Collars: If you are thinking, sod this V day business, I love myself and that is enough, more power to you! Perhaps some self-gifting may be the way to go? These gorgeous handmade lace collars will spruce up any plain outfit.

Handmade Wreaths:Spring will soon be here and if the grey days are bearing you down, some early Spring colours should bring you cheer. These handmade wreaths are stylish, affordable and will add a touch of hope to dull February days.

Afforable Luxe Home Accessories:  And if you all you want is to curl up indoors on your sofa , these affordable yet luxe lettered accessories will add an extra touch of cosiness to your pad.

What are you going to buy this February? Ann x

To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on BloglovinTwitter or Facebook.

February Etsy Favourites
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment