Tuesday 30 December 2014

Pretty Tasty Bows : Easy Farfalloni Recipe


Some time ago, I had to whip up an quick yet tasty meal for friends visiting for lunch. To my rescue came some lovely farfalloni, a gift from a friend,  that were so pretty that I hadn't had to heart to cook for a while. I won't ramble on anymore and here is the quick recipe

Serves 3-4

Ingredients:
250g farfallonni pasta
2 courgettes
2 carrots
1 clove of garlic
1 onion
15o ml double cream
Salt, pepper, fresh basil and olive oil to taste
Parmesan shavings

Method:
Cook the pasta in a pan with some salt and a drop of olive oil. Prepare the courgettes and carrots by using a peeler rather than chopping. Chop the onion into long strips. Heat the oil in a pan and add crushed garlic and chopped onions. After a couple of minutes, add the other vegetables, chopped basil and sautee for about ten minutes. Add the cooked pasta and double cream. Add salt and pepper to taste and its ready to serve!

Let me know if you give this recipe a go, I'd love to know how you got on. Ann x

To get in touch and see the latest on all my adventures, follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Facebook .
 
Pretty Tasty Bows : Easy Farfalloni Recipe
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment