Saturday 27 December 2014

LBD Recycled Part 2: Hail Vivienne Westwood!


I absolutely adore Vivienne Westwood. I think the woman has character and her designs are quirky and original. And, it is one of my favourite fashion brands. I don't own a lot of Westwood but thanks to wonderful sites like The Outnet and Cocosa, I do manage to buy into a bit of its fabulousness. I love Dame Westwood even more because she is big on Ethical Fashion. Her work supports women and families in Africa and encourages the use of recycled materials. That is fashion that is right up my street.

Here, in my second post on my much reused little black dress, all I've done is accessorise the dress with the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Bounty Shell top. I bought the top from Outnet in the sales last year and have used it numerous times in different ways. That is multiple recycling for you! My heels are River Island (charity shop purchase) and have lasted a few years now. The entire ensemble cost me just shy of £50 including my Westwood top. Who said you can't get designer fashion at high street prices?!

What do you make of the outfit? Have you got a favourite brand too? Ann x
  


LBD Recycled Part 2: Hail Vivienne Westwood!
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment