Wednesday 17 December 2014

Wandering Columbia Road Flower Market

I was in Shoreditch last weekend catching up with family from Canada and I just had to take them to Columbia Road. It is one of my favourite places to spend Sunday mornings in London. You can find the market by following the trail of people leaving with huge flower bunches in brown paper bags and by the lovely scents that can be smelt from a fair distance. The market opens at about 8 AM and goes on it nearly 3PM. I found that some of the best bargains were found after 1PM when sellers are getting ready to pack up. Saying that, the flowers are very reasonably priced and there is so much to choose from. It is a sheer visual and olfactory delight and if you haven't already been, I'd thoroughly recommend a visit. Ann x


Wandering Columbia Road Flower Market
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment